Monday, July 14, 2008

New Blog

I have a blog on MySpace, but a lot of my family blogs on here and can't read it on there so I will start posting in both places! I am very tired today. I had a very bad migraine hit last night right before FHE and I felt nauseated until I finally fell asleep a little after midnight. I didn't let that deter me from my marathon training, so I still woke up to run this morning and now feel horrible! I don't have to teach today and I am almost done putting together my cardiac lectures so at least today is an easy day. Nothing much else is new. I really enjoyed my trip to Seattle last month and cannot wait to move back there. Hooray!

1 comment:

jrm said...

you're moving to seattle!!! whoo hoo! glad you're joining the REAL world of blogging!