I really can't believe that I actually ran a marathon! Me? Really? It was one of the hardest and most amazing things I have ever done. I really don't know if I would have had the motivation to do it if my sister LeAnn wasn't there. I am so glad she came! During it I felt like I was barely chugging along so when I found that I had finished in 4 hours and 38 minutes I was in near tears! The hills were hard (I didn't train for them) but the views they provided were awesome. I ran past Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge, and ended up on the ocean. I said I was going to do one marathon before I turned 30, but I think I am addicted! As soon as my body heals I plan on training for the Virginia Beach 1/2 Marathon this Spring and perhaps another full Marathon in the near future...
3 comments:
You are crazy to already be planning on running again. I'm sure you are still sore from Sunday! You are truly amazing!
Congratulations - what an accomplishment! I would consider running it with you, but I am sore just thinking about it.
Fantastic! Your stick-to-it attitude will take you wherever you want and make you capable of accomplishing anything you set your mind to - as long as your body holds out, you run girl!
Post a Comment