


We met playing "Clue" at a YSA activity and that is how he proposed on May 8th. Check out the pictures of the game pieces he made! They look so real. He is so creative and wonderful! I am a very lucky girl. We are going to be sealed in Orlando, FL in December.
5 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! Love the game!
I'm sooooooo excited for you!!!!!! That is such a cute way for him to propose, so creative I can't believe he made those Clue cards! I like him already!!!!
Many congrats! Hope we can be there.
I am so happy, I love the game, and the ring!!! But most of all I love that he makes you happy! I love you sissy! I can't wait to meet my charming-soon-to-be brother in law!
Congratulations!!! Hopefully Lisa and I will be invited to the wedding, since we do live in Orlando and all. : )
Post a Comment