My Fiance is the most amazing man in the world. I don't know what I did in this life to deserve him (maybe it was something I did in my former life), but he is absolutely the Yin to my Yang. When I am feeling insecure he tells me how wonderful I am. When I am freaking out about losing my temple recommend he helps me retrace my steps. When I am having road rage at the guy coming into my lane he...well, he usually makes me more upset by telling me to calm down, but that's my own fault and bad behavior. He teaches me so much about life and helps me to become a better person. He takes interest in everything in my life, he calls my sister by her nickname (Lee Lee), he handles all his trials with amazing faith. I hope that one day our children take on all of these amazing traits he has (and none of the
mischievous behavior of his childhood)! I miss him and can't wait to see him when I get home from Seattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment