Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Cup Runneth Under

LOL. So this morning I attempted another 4:45am workout. I packed my clothes, including my towel, the night before so I wouldn't forget anything. I woke up at 4am...well okay, I hit snooze once, waking up at 4:05am. I worked out with my students and had a good time. After that workout I headed to the gym to do 4 miles on the elliptical (my knees still hurt to run). It is then that I realized "Oh my gosh! I forgot to pack a bra!" The sports bra I am wearing is soaked in sweat from the Georgia humidity and 80 degree weather (yes at 5am even). So I call a coworker and ask her to bring an extra bra for me. I am an "A" cup, it is no secret, and my coworker is a "D" cup! Ha ha! So I asked her to bring a sports bra so the deficit won't be so noticeable. Yes, I could drive home, but that would take me 30 minutes there and 45 minutes back due to gate traffic, so I will just deal with it. I could run to the PX on my lunch break and buy one....we'll see. Ah, the capers involved in the life of an Army nurse!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

I love the title of your blog...LOL!

LeAnn said...

You are such a nerd! I wish I could see what you look like in a D cup bra. LOL

L4GWTW said...

That is funny! Atleast it wasn't the other way around I can't imagine fitting in an A cup when being a D =)