Today was my 35 week check-up and when the OB looked at the ultrasound he said, "Well, she's not going to be small." I knew it! I keep telling Josh that she is going to be a "big'un". I asked if he could tell if she had dropped yet. He said that with first time moms that usually doesn't happen until a couple weeks before, but that he would check. Well, we found out she has dropped a little. I told him that I could sometimes feel her brushing up against my cervix. Also, I am already 30% effaced...so hopefully she comes a couple days early...because she is only going to continue to get bigger!!!!! We went to Babies R Us again today (we go like twice a week and use a 20% off coupon each time to get more things we need). Today we looked at bouncers and bought a diaper pail. At Motherhood Maternity we exchanged a maternity sweater for a nursing camisole. So we are getting there. The pack and play is set up, her room and closet are almost ready. I need to pack our bag for the hospital and then we will be ready for her whenever she decides she is done baking! We also went to the grocery store and bought 2 filet mignons on sale (only $11 total) to cook on our anniversary in one week ;)
2 comments:
Don't forget to pack a finger nail file! Her nails will be long and they never have anything in the hospital for you to use! :) I'm so excited for you!!!
Oh Lauren,
You will be one good mama! I am so excited for you!
Love,
Elise
Post a Comment