I suppose life throws us some curveballs sometimes and we just have to go with it. I have always been a big fan of "things happen for a reason" and I think I still subscribe to that school of thought, even though it is difficult. It is so hard sometimes to see how trials are actually for our good. Like the song says, "I can see clearly now the rain is gone." We have to wait for the clouds to part and the rain to stop before we can see God's beautiful symbol of peace...the rainbow. People come into our lives for a reason. The teach us, they tempt us, they stretch our limits to help us learn and grow and become better people. I hope that, if not for anything else, I have influenced others' lives for good. I am very content right now. I have been very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment