Monday, February 16, 2009

Family Reunion

3 more weeks until my family will be in Georgia!!! I am so excited! So many wonderful things coming. I am going to a Nurse Educator's conference in Saint Simons Island this weekend and next weekend is Josh's Dr Prom. Then the weekend after that my family and Josh's family will meet for the first time. I just feel so blessed! I really love Josh's family, they have been absolutely wonderful to me. And of course I love my family so I think I will have a really good time. I had a great Valentine's Weekend with Josh in Atlanta. He is pretty much the best boyfriend ever.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I can't wait! I'm so excited!

LeAnn said...

I'm already thinking about what to pack and what not to so I have enough room to take all of your clothes back with me! =)

L4GWTW said...

How fun is all of your family coming. I wish I could come too and visit with all of you. Love you guys Stacey