Sunday, March 1, 2009

Doctor Prom





I went to Josh's Doctor Prom for medical school last night and had such a wonderful time!!!! Josh is an awesome dancer and because I LOVE to dance it is so great to have a boyfriend who has got some moves! He surprised me for dinner too. He tricked me into thinking we were going to Bonefish Grill (which is a great restaurant) and instead took me to a really fancy French restaurant that I have been wanting to try!!! He is THE best boyfriend in the world!

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

You went with the blue dress! It looks way better here than in the phone picture. You guys both look very nice.

Trisha said...

Awww...I miss getting to dress up and go to dances! You two looked adorable...

Megan said...

Just found your blog- awesome! You look gorgeous in these pictures- I especially love your hair.

Love you and miss you.