Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Towel please?

Oy ve! So I woke up at 4am this morning to work out with my students doing what the Army calls PT (Physical Training). We were in the middle of flutter kicks when the commander and 1sgt (1st sergeant) decide to cut PT short because the barracks were filthy and the students had to go clean them before the new General came through for an inspection. I don't blame them, I wouldn't want to be embarrassed by these students in front of a General either, but I was dissapointed because I had woke up so early! So I walked for a little bit and then ran about a mile and half. I have been rehabbing my knees since the half marathon so this was a good achievement for me. I got to work and jumped in the shower when I realized that I left my towel in my office!!! So I used my PT shirt to wrap up my soaking wet hair and dried off with about10 paper towels. Luckily I am petite or I may have used the whole roll! Ha ha! It was just a funny situation to be in.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Paper towels? Were they Bounty? Those are the best paper towels on the market IMO. That IS a funny situation to be in.

LeAnn said...

I wish I was there so I could laugh at you... =)

Trisha said...

You are so funny! Way to problem solve Lauren!

L4GWTW said...

That is so funny I wish I was there too to laugh with or at you!! =)