We found out that our baby is a girl. Elizabeth will be her name. More than likely Elizabeth Ann Zaffos. The original plan was for her to be Elizabeth Jane after my great great grandmother. We like Ann though because Josh's grandmother is Anna, Josh's middle name is Andrew, and my sisters name is LeAnn. So we thought we could incorporate a lot of family that we love in to one simple middle name! I was so used to the idea of a boy that it is taking me a minute to get used to the thought of a girl. I had a dream about her a week or so ago (before the ultrasound) and she was really beautiful, so hopefully that comes true! Josh has been offered a lot more interviews. He is taking Step 2 of his medical boards right now! He was so nervous last night. He just wants to do really well so he can get more ophthalmology interviews.
1 comment:
I haven't been on blogger for a long time. BUT I am so excited for you to have your little Elizabeth. You are going to make a fantastic mother. CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment