Saturday, September 11, 2010

Oh my goodness!

My last post was October 2009?! Ludicrous! I guess wedding planning got the best of me last winter and now pregnancy has kept me busy. I am halfway through this pregnancy finally! I still don't feel good. I have been waaaaaaaaaaaay too tired so they finally drew some blood and found I was slightly anemic. So hopefully the Iron I have been taking will give me some energy back. The baby is pushing on my spine and so I have had terrible coccyx (tail bone) pain for the last couple of weeks and about two days ago sciatica kicked in. =(  In good new though, Josh did EXTREMELY well on his Surgery shelf (exam) and has already received 3 interview offers for residency. So we are super excited about that. The locations, so far, are Augusta GA, Gainesville FL, and Akron OH.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Are you all interviewing in Houston?? It would be fun to have you here (our ward always can use a good family).

Lauren said...

He JUST interviewed in Galveston yesterday....close enough right? ;)