I really hate this blog thing. It doesn't ever work for me! I don't know how to keep track of my friend's blogs and half the time it won't let me in to mine, saying that it doesn't exist! And just now I typed this whole blog on how my marathon training was going and it lost it! SO FRUSTRATING! Maybe I should stick to MySpace! ANYWAY...I keep sleeping in and not running in the morning. Last weekend I didn't start running until 0830 and it was already 80 degrees. So this weekend the goal is 10 miles on Saturday. Hopefully I will wake up at 0530 like I am supposed to. And I have to load up on Aleve before hand because my knees and left hip are killing me. I am getting so old and my body doesn't recover as quickly as when I was 18! I definitely need to get this marathon over with before I turn 30.
2 comments:
I didnt' even know you had this blog until you commented on mine, dork! I don't know what your problem is I've never had any problems with it. By the way, my boobs look big because of the new bra I just bought.
Ya - there is no hope once you are thirty! just kidding. I hope your knees and body hold out long past thirty.
If a blog isn't private you can subscribe to it on google reader and it will keep you up on what is new.
Post a Comment