As a birthday present to myself I bought 2 tickets to the Broadway show "Wicked". It is showing in Atlanta on October 11th, the day after my birthday, and I am sooooo excited to go see it. Also, something really gross happened this morning. We have been having an ant problem at work lately so I usually only keep prepackaged food in my office. Except my box of Teddy Grahams. Without even thinking I reached in and ate 3-4 handfuls before realizing the box had been invaded with ants!!!! I nearly threw up. Pretty gross stuff....
2 comments:
I'm so jealous! I wish I could go with you. When you move back up to Seattle we can go to musicals all the time.
That is pretty gross. I did that with some bagel chips on our road trip and found an old dead cockroach after eating quite a few - I definitely can relate to the reaction because just talking about it does it again.
Wicked will be fun - I wish I could go with you too!
Post a Comment