Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stupid WA State Democrats

So it is that time of year again for me to renew my Nursing License and I noticed a $20 increase in the fee. I decided to research why the heck it went up when we already pay twice as much in WA State than the rest of the country. As it turns out, governor Christine Gregoire approved a bill that charges NURSES a surcharge to help to pay for a Nursing Center to create more NURSES. Why are you taking it out on US that there is not enough of US?! That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard of. I voted for Dino Rossi and I really hope that one day the Republicans take charge of WA state and save us from the stupid Democrats like Christine Gregoire. *Sidenote: I did in fact vote for SOME democrats in the primary, just not the stupid ones like Ms Gregoire. I can't wait until I retire from the Army as a Colonel and become a politician and fix problems like this! Vote for me in 2030!

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I know I can't stand her either. I can't wait for this next election. I really hope she gets beat out this time!

Allison said...

What the heck? You never told me about this blog. I had to find out from LeAnn!!!

I'm terrified that she will create a state income tax. That's one of the things I love about living in Washington Sate. No State income tax!!!

You eat Teddy Grahams? My kids would die of happiness if I bought them a box of teddy grahams. That's what you can buy them for their next birthday if you need any ideas. Just make sure they are ant free. Actually Austin would probably eat the ants too...