Tuesday, August 26, 2008

And the training continues...

2 weeks ago I ran 10 miles with a friend and did fantastic! We completed the run in 1 hour 22 minutes. Last Saturday I did the same run again on my own and it took me 1 hour 37 minutes! I am supposed to be up to 16 miles by this Saturday and I will be lucky to get in 13 because I am flying to Texas. Work continues to be good. It is very tiring, I feel like I never stop, but I really love teaching. It also makes me want to go back soon for my masters degree. I should be closing on my new house on September 8th!!! It is so beautiful I can't wait to move in and actually have a garage, back yard, etc. I will try to post pictures when I get them.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

WOW a house - WOW coming to Texas! Both are exciting. Keep running and I am sure you will be able to make your mark.