I am finally in my new house. Moving has been quite a pain. My piano has been all but demolished. Who knows how much that is going to cost to repair. My kitchen table and coffee table were also damaged. =( Sheba is getting used to living with 2 other cats since I have a roommate now. Her cats are Peta and Miss Boo. Work has been non-stop crazy and I just feel like I am drowning a bit. Two weekends ago I ran 12 miles with my friend Ji but last weekend I only ran 8. I don't think I am going to get up to 20 before the marathon! Good news though: Even though my friend Melissa dropped out of running with me, my sister LeAnn is going to fly to San Francisco so I at least have someone to cheer me on! I am really quite nervous about finishing it in 6.5 hours. I will really be dissapointed in myself if I don't make it. Once my house gets settled I will post pictures.
3 comments:
I'm so excited to meet up with you in San Fran! I want to see some pics of your house ASAP. Also some more of the fatty bo batty cat. =)
Mom told me about the piano and said you posted it on your blog. Then I realized I had forgotten to add you to my google reader bloglist and didn't know you had posted. So here I am. Holy Cow about the piano! That really stinks. Hopefully the fix won't be too terrible. Good luck on the running. At first I thought you were going to say that LeAnn was going to come run it with you and my eyes bugged out, but then I finished the sentence. It will be fun to have her there cheering you on. You can do it!
lauren,
I need your new adress. Ihave to send your b-day present e-mail it to me and mom
- monkey
Post a Comment