What a horrible day and it is only 0815! I had a dream that I was visiting my family in Australia and this horrible beeping was in the background. I asked my brother to turn it off but he said he was downloading something and it was the computer making the noise....turns out it was my alarm going off and I was dreaming right through it! I rush into the shower. Over the weekend while my car was parked at the airport it became infested with ants. I doused my car with bug spray last night and when I got in this morning it was sticky and stinky! The gas light came on. Great, I am already late and now I have to stop to fill up my stinky car full of dead ants. As I reached the gate to post I realized I left my binder at home that has all of my student's homework I promised to give back to them today, half of which is still not graded as I was going to come into work early this morning to do that. I just figure I will owe them and reach down to put in my braces when I realize I left those too. And there is a conflict of use of the classrooms between my junior class and 2 of the senior instructors for tomorrow. I just feel beaten down a little bit.
5 comments:
Hang in there Lauren!
I thought I had it bad today when Hans and Austin spilled three cups full of milk at breakfast, but that is nothing compared to your day.
When I was visiting a business associate in Taipei this last summer, he picked me up at the airport in his car, and after a few minutes I felt a wierd sensation on my legs. I looked down to see hundreds of tiny little orange/red ants climbing all over me. He said he had left an open soda can in his car 6 months earlier now was invested with ants. Hopefully you'll be able to get rid of yours. I found ants in my luggage weeks later when I returned home to the states.
Just remember that I love you and that should make your day a little better =) I was trying to think of something funny to say but I got nothing, sorry.
The nice thing about bad days is that they come to an end eventually. Yours is probably already over, right? I hope?
Have you recovered from your trip? Is your car any better? I hope you are doing okay.
Post a Comment