





Here are a few of my favorite pictures! The one with Kribby is after we just saw the koalas and he said he was my baby koala so that is why he is gripping me so tightly! We went to the beach in Kalbarri A TON and went on a hike in the gorge to nature's window and hawk's head. We saw koalas and kangaroos. We went snorkeling and saw schools of fish. We went on a river boat tour and ate fresh fish and chips. We went swimming at Cat's parent's house. And best of all we got to hang out as a family! Thanks Davey Family!
4 comments:
I'm so jealous of you! I wish I could visit Kevin and his family!
I love the pic of Kribby holding your arm! He's so big now. I wish I could here him speak in his Australian accent. Thanks for posting the pics!
you know I meant "hear" right? I need to check for typos before I post my comments!
ok, just watched the video, somehow I missed it the first time reading. SO Cute. I love Kribby's moves on Dancing Queen and hearing Grandma's laugh!
Post a Comment