Monday, January 5, 2009

The Curse Continues!

Oh my gosh our flights home were horrible!!! We left Melbourne late and the whole (14 hour) flight was severely turbulent so we could hardly get up and walk around! And then because we were late we missed our connection and they had no more flights to Atlanta that day. So I got a flight for Grandma back to San Antonio and me to North Carolina (next closest airport) but Grandma's flight was 6 hours after mine so I had to leave her alone in LAX at her gate and hope she didn't wander for 6 hours! My flight to DC was delayed an hour because they had to replace the door of the airplane! And my connection to NC was only 50 minutes so because we were late I had to literally sprint to my next gate in 5 minutes. Luckily THAT plane was late and I made it just as they were boarding. I got on the plane and started having an asthma attack from sprinting but was able to calm myself down. I did wheeze for the rest of the night though! Lastly my luggage is STILL missing. Almost every pair of shoes I own, some souvenirs, and
SO MANY clothes are in there! Caitlin's drawings for Josh and I are in there too and all my make up and swimsuits, so I hope it turns up! That luggage and contents is worth well over $500!
All that aside, we had so much fun!

No comments: