Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pet Peeves

#1. Annoying Coworkers
I don't think any of them will ever read this, so I think I am safe. There is one coworker who ALWAYS grabs me when I first come into the office. All I want to do is settle in, read my email, and get started on my very busy day. My time in the office is so very precious to me! But no. He always baits me by asking a question about me, acting like he is interested, and after my brief answer he jumps in with a story about him, and talks, and talks, and talks. Before I know it an hour (not exaggerating) will have gone by and I still haven't started working so I end up staying late. Please stop talking to me!!!!!

#2. Close Parkers
I pushed my shopping cart to my car yesterday after getting groceries. I start to unload my car and I see that there is a car waiting on me for my spot. Yes, I had the coveted first spot after the handicap spots. But here is the thing, the spot RIGHT NEXT TO ME was open! He was waiting on me when he could have just pulled in and parked ONE spot over. Lame.

#3. This morning when I parked my car I noticed someone who is not my coworker park next to me. We don't have lined parking stalls and so people sometimes park too far apart from each other which makes it so that some of us don't fit. This guy works in the next building over but is too lazy to park next to his building so he uses our precious spots! And THEN, he parks like 4 feet from me. Not enough room for someone to fit in between. What a jerk! I gave him the evil eye.

I also have a funny Turtle story to tell, but I have to go take a fitness test, so I will blog about it later. =)

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Do you think it means our family is easily annoyed since we both wrote blogs about things that annoy us?

Trisha said...

OMG Lauren! I used to have a co-worker EXACTLY like that! It was always about him! I feel your pain...