Tonight I was called by someone from the service member's branch. He heard my talk on Sunday and would like me to give another talk to his branch in one week! I thought, okay, re-give my talk....but no.....he gave me a NEW topic!!!!! And this week I have something going on every day because it is the Army Nurse Corps birthday so I have all these mandatory cake and punch ceremonies and luncheons and such. I guess I will have to put it together this weekend. I suppose I should be very flattered and will only receive benefit from the preparation involved =) As LeAnn knows, I have been struggling with having faith lately and that is the topic I was assigned, so it is very appropriate.
On a side note: I had my piano appraised to have some work done. I was told my piano was made in 1928!!!! Very cool! And that it would cost $12,000 to restore....not so cool. I bargained him down to $6,000 by eliminating restringing it and new hardware. I am very excited to see it finished!
More Winter Wonder Pics and one with Santa
17 years ago
2 comments:
That is awesome about the piano and the talk. I think it is a huge compliment. I think there comes a time in our life that we all struggle with our faith. It sounds like you have it in order though. Love ya Stacey
Good for you on the talk, You'll get as much or more out of it as will eveyone else who hears it. I had my piano done last year and it was worth every penny. It's the most beautiful thing now. I know you will love it when it's done.
Post a Comment